Pricing

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Darden Boys

Last weekend I had the pleasure of snapping some shots for another wonderful teacher friend. She brought her boys for a nice (what was suppose to be cool weather) fall photo shoot. We can't complain too bad! At least it was 103 degrees like some of this summer's sessions! It is so much fun for me to have the opportunity to work with older kids. They actually stay where you put them and they smile on cue! As much as I love chasing the little ones around, it is a nice change to photograph the olders one too!

The guys were a lot of fun and had some beautiful smiles! Thanks again for coming out and I hope your turnip greens were as yummy as mine!! ;)











I love this shot! The leaves, pumpkins, golden sunshine....FALL!!! My favorite time of year!


No comments: