Pricing

Monday, September 27, 2010

A is for Ava

Precious baby Ava! This was my first official newborn photoshoot and wow
was she a great one! Miss Ava is a wonderful baby with the cutest little feet
ever. It took a while to get the shots, but I sure didn't mind. I got to hold her
and snuggle with her and kiss her sweet little head. We'll just say my husband is
glad I took these pictures and got my baby-fix for a while!

Ava Elizabeth is 6 days old her in these pictures. Isn't she just adorable!
Congrats Mom, she's beautiful!













And even better she's a smart girl.....Roll Tide!!



1 comment:

Meg said...

Jeri wrote:

"Meg!!!! I have looked at the photos like 500 hundred times now!!!! They are AMAZING!!!!!! You are so talented and I love the way you have added just the right verses to glorify our Lord through Ava Elizabeth's pics!!! Thank you again for a fun time and BEAUTIFUL memories!!!!! I love you girl!!"